Commercial & Industrial Asbestos Removal
3 teams to work within the tightest of schedules.
Our professionalism and reliability builds long lasting relationships in the building and construction industry.
We understand you need jobs quoted and work scheduled to keep your project on time!
- Large Community Hospital Site
The project completed at Sutherland Hospital consists of the Removal of Asbestos bonded Eave sheets from all sides of South Care Building to remove all asbestos containing material (ACM) from the building.
The remediation process included:
- Notification to Safework
- Letter to notify neighbours
- Spray all asbestos materials with PVA glue prior to removal
- Erect signage & isolate the work area with fence and barricades
- Air Monitoring for the duration of removal
- Plastic up the work area & scaffold
- Set up decontamination area
- Place 1st Aid, Low Voltage Kit & Defibrillator near work area
- Line up truck for disosal of asbestos waste
- Removal of Asbestos Materials
- Loading of Asbestos Waste for appropriate disposal at a certified landfill
- De-nail of timbers and encapsulation of the timbers with PVA Glue solution to guarantee a contamination free site
- Clean up external areas
- Clearance certificate issued by independent Assessor at the completion of removal
- Commercial Premises
Friable asbestos removal requires specialists who are qualified to undertake: - set up of negative air units - set up 3 stage decontamination units - smoke test prior to start confirming encapsulation effective - wire brush all timber’s - vacuum entire ceiling space including back of tiles & sarking where exposed - wet wipe hard stand services including cables - visual inspection from asbestos assessor on completion - paint entire ceiling space with airless paint gun - Clearance monitoring inside ceiling space - once clearance results received Remove encapsulation & double check all areas
- Large Industrial Site
We will manage the Asbestos Removal process from start to finish ensuring a Clearance Report is issued at completion.
All your small or larger projects with the same high detailed care with required paperwork and safety documentation provided.
- Internal and external asbestos
This 1980's era retail shop had numerous areas which contained asbestos materials.
- Large scale removal
This was a large scale asbestos removal job which required the whole team onsite. The job was completed within a week.